1 mástermástermáster ['master]
2 másterm.1 master's degree, master.2 master, graduate with a master's degree.3 master.4 master's degree, master.* * *1 EDUCACIÓN Master's degree* * *1.ADJ [copia] master2. SM(pl masters)1) (Univ) master's degree (en in)
Master de Administración de Empresas — Master of Business Administration, MBA2) (Cine, Mús) master copy3) (Dep) masters' (competition)* * *['master]1) (Audio, Vídeo) master2) (Educ) master's degree* * *----* tesis de máster = master's dissertation, master's thesis.* * *['master]1) (Audio, Vídeo) master2) (Educ) master's degree* * ** tesis de máster = master's dissertation, master's thesis.* * *master, máster/ˈmaster/(pl - ters)B ( Educ) master's degree* * *
máster /'master/ sustantivo masculino (pl◊ - ters)
1 (Audio, Vídeo) master
2 (Educ) master's degree
máster sustantivo masculino master's degree
' máster' also found in these entries:
- master copy
- master key
- master plan
- master's degree
* * *♦ nm[título] Master's (degree);un máster en lingüística an MA in linguistics♦ nmf[alumno]es máster en economía por la Universidad de Harvard she has a Master's (degree) in economics from the University of Harvard♦ adj invmaster;copia máster master copy♦ nm[cinta] master* * *m master’s (degree)
3 tesis de máster(n.) = master's dissertation, master's thesisEx. This article reports the findings of the survey carried out as part of a master's dissertation.Ex. The use of libraries by graduate psychology students is studied ndirectly through the citations in their master's theses.* * *(n.) = master's dissertation, master's thesis
Ex: This article reports the findings of the survey carried out as part of a master's dissertation.Ex: The use of libraries by graduate psychology students is studied ndirectly through the citations in their master's theses.
4 Máster en Administración de EmpresasabbrMBA (Master of Business Administration) abbr
5 grado de master• master's degree
6 graduarse de máster• take a master's degree
7 master• graduate student• graduated lease• master• master's degree
8 máster• master• master's degree
9 Máster en Administración de Empresas• M.B.A.• Master of Business Administration• MBA
12 curso de másterсущ.общ. (форма обучения) магистратура
13 de másterсущ.общ. магистерский
15 titular de másterсущ.общ. магистр
16 tìtulo de másterсущ.общ. магистерская степень
17 másterm академична степен в САЩ, съответстваща на лиценциат.
18 irse1) to go2) leave* * *VERBO PRONOMINAL1) [uso impersonal]
¿por dónde se va al aeropuerto? — which is the way o which way is it to the airport?2) (=marcharse) to go, leave
se fueron — they went, they left
me voy, ¡hasta luego! — I'm off, see you!
¡vete! — go away!, get out!
¡no te vayas! — don't go!
¡vámonos! — let's go!; [antes de subirse al tren, barco] all aboard!
¡nos fuimos! — LAm * let's go!, off we go! *3) (=actuar)4) (=salirse) [por agujero] to leak out; [por el borde] to overflow5) (=vaciarse) [por agujero] to leak; [por el borde] to overflow6) (=desaparecer) [luz] to go out7) (=terminarse)
írsele a algn: se me va el sueldo en autobuses — all my wages go on bus fares
rápido, que se nos va el tiempo — be quick, we're running out of time8) (=perder el equilibrio)mano I, 1., 4), pie 2)9) euf (=morirse) [en presente] to be dying; [en pasado] to pass away10) euf (=ventosear) to break wind; (=orinar) to wet o.s.; (=defecar) to soil o.s.11) ** (=eyacular) to come *** * *(v.) = depart, make + departure, quit + Lugar, take + departure, go off, wend + Posesivo + way, leave, go away, take + Posesivo + leave, be gone, head off, walk out, make + a quick getawayEx. He smiled again, waved goodbye, and departed.Ex. Before making his departure, however, a few hints upon the methods of examining bibliographic compilations are necessary.Ex. She rose, took his hand, wished him well, and quitted the room.Ex. In this novel, if you remember, Henry Crawford, having been refused by the heroine Fanny, goes off and elopes with an old flame, Mrs Rushworth.Ex. As she wended her way through the corridors, she pursued an inquiry with herself as to what she ought to have done with Mike.Ex. 'Do you ever let anyone leave without inspecting their bags?' Carpozzi asked as she sidled up to the checker.Ex. Not surprisingly, the girls went away embarrassed, and the mother, if she was any better informed, was certainly none the wiser.Ex. 'Let me know how you think we should break the news, uh?,' Cissy Bogardus replied and took her leave.Ex. They went backstage and looked high and low for Andre, but he was gone.Ex. The next day we shook off our hangovers with another refreshing dip under the waterfall, packed our bags and headed off.Ex. At least five members of the audience walked out during the bishop's address.Ex. Paris and her boyfriend Benji were trying to make a quick getaway from paparazzi and fans when she fell over a step.* * *(v.) = depart, make + departure, quit + Lugar, take + departure, go off, wend + Posesivo + way, leave, go away, take + Posesivo + leave, be gone, head off, walk out, make + a quick getaway
Ex: He smiled again, waved goodbye, and departed.Ex: Before making his departure, however, a few hints upon the methods of examining bibliographic compilations are necessary.Ex: She rose, took his hand, wished him well, and quitted the room.Ex: In this novel, if you remember, Henry Crawford, having been refused by the heroine Fanny, goes off and elopes with an old flame, Mrs Rushworth.Ex: As she wended her way through the corridors, she pursued an inquiry with herself as to what she ought to have done with Mike.Ex: 'Do you ever let anyone leave without inspecting their bags?' Carpozzi asked as she sidled up to the checker.Ex: Not surprisingly, the girls went away embarrassed, and the mother, if she was any better informed, was certainly none the wiser.Ex: 'Let me know how you think we should break the news, uh?,' Cissy Bogardus replied and took her leave.Ex: They went backstage and looked high and low for Andre, but he was gone.Ex: The next day we shook off our hangovers with another refreshing dip under the waterfall, packed our bags and headed off.Ex: At least five members of the audience walked out during the bishop's address.Ex: Paris and her boyfriend Benji were trying to make a quick getaway from paparazzi and fans when she fell over a step.* * *
■irse verbo reflexivo
1 (marcharse) to go away, leave: me voy, I'm off
¡vámonos!, let's go!
¡vete!, go away!
vete a casa, go home ➣ Ver nota en leave
2 (líquido, gas) (escaparse) to leak
3 (direcciones) ¿por dónde se va a...?, which is the way to...?
4 (gastar) to go, be spent: no sé en qué se me fue el dinero, I don't know where the money went
Ten cuidado con este verbo. La traducción más común es to go, pero sólo cuando expresa la idea de alejarse de quien habla o del oyente. Si, por el contrario, implica un acercamiento al hablante o al oyente, entonces es mejor usar el verbo to come: ¡Voy! Coming! Esta regla también se aplica a los verbos compuestos como go o come out (salir), go o come in (entrar), go o come up (subir), go o come down (bajar), etc.
' irse' also found in these entries:
- die away
- drive off
- get along
- get away
- get off
- mill about
- mill around
- move away
- move off
- ride away
- run along
- rush off
- sink away
- toy with
- trot away
- trot off
* * *vpr1. [marcharse] to go, to leave;me voy, que mañana tengo que madrugar I'm off, I've got to get up early tomorrow;tenemos que irnos o perderemos el tren we have to be going or we'll miss the train;irse a to go to;este verano nos vamos a la playa we'll be going o off to the seaside this summer;se ha ido a trabajar she's gone to work;se fueron a Venezuela a montar un negocio they went (off) to Venezuela to start a business;se fue de casa/del país he left home/the country;se me va uno de mis mejores empleados I'm losing one of my best employees;¡vete! go away!;Fam¡vete por ahí! get lost!;irse abajo [edificio] to fall down;[negocio] to collapse; [planes] to fall through2. [desaparecer] to go;se fue el mal tiempo the bad weather went away;se ha ido la luz there's been a power cut;estas manchas no se van tan fácilmente these stains aren't easy to get out;los granos se le irán con el tiempo the spots will go o disappear in time;no se me ha ido el dolor the pain hasn't gone, the pain is still there3. [gastarse] to go;se me fueron todos los ahorros en el viaje all my savings went on the trip;se me ha ido la mañana limpiando la casa I've spent the whole morning cleaning the house;Irónicoel tiempo se va que es un gusto I've no idea where all my time goes4. [salirse, escaparse]ponle un corcho al champán para que no se le vaya la fuerza put a cork in the champagne bottle so it doesn't go flat;al motor se le va el aceite por alguna parte the oil's leaking out of the engine somewhere, the engine's losing oil somewhere;sin doble acristalamiento el calor se va por las rendijas if you haven't got double glazing, the heat escapes through the gaps in the windows5. [resbalar]se me fue el cuchillo y me corté un dedo the knife slipped and I cut my finger;se le fue un pie y se cayó her foot slipped and she fell;tomó la curva muy cerrada y todos nos fuimos para un lado he took the bend very tight and we all slid to one side6. [olvidarse]tenía varias ideas, pero se me han ido I had several ideas, but they've all slipped my mind;se me ha ido su nombre her name escapes me7. RP [en cartas, juegos]me voy I'm out8. RPirse a examen [en asignatura] to have to do the exam [if you fail to get an exemption]10. Fam Hum [ventosear] to let off11. muy Fam [tener un orgasmo] to come12. Comp¡vete a saber! who knows!♦ nmel ir y venir de los albañiles con sus carretillas the comings and goings of the builders with their wheelbarrows;con tanto ir y venir toda la mañana tengo los pies destrozados my feet are really sore after all that running around this morning* * *v/r go (away), leave;¡vete! go away!;¡vámonos! let’s go* * *vr1) : to leave, to go¡vámonos!: let's go!todo el mundo se fue: everyone left2) escaparse: to leak3) gastarse: to be used up, to be gone* * *irse vb¡vámonos! let's go!¡me voy! I'm off!2. (con enfado) to go away¡vete! go away!3. (dinero, tiempo, dolor, mancha) to go¿se te ha ido el dolor de cabeza? has your headache gone?4. (luz) to go out / to go off
См. также в других словарях:
The Master Builder — (original Norwegian title: Bygmester Solness ) is a play by Norwegian playwright Henrik Ibsen. It was first published in 1892 and first performed in Berlin on January 19, 1893.PlotThe action of the play occurs in the home of Halvard Solness, a… … Wikipedia
List of characters in The Master of Hestviken — This is a list of characters in Sigrid Undset s tetralogy The Master of Hestviken.Olav s family* Olav Audunsson, the Master of Hestviken * Audun Ingolfsson, father of Olav * Cecilia Björnsdatter, wife of Audun and mother of Olav * Queen Ingebjörg … Wikipedia
The Legend of the Condor Heroes — The Legend of Condor Heroes (zh tsp|t=射鵰英雄傳|s=射雕英雄传|p=shè diāo yīng xióng zhuàn) is one of the most acclaimed wuxia novels by Jinyong, first published in 1957 in Hong Kong Commercial Daily . This is the first novel of the Condor Trilogy . The… … Wikipedia
The Seal of Confession — The Law of the Seal of Confession † Catholic Encyclopedia ► The Law of the Seal of Confession In the Decretum of the Gratian who compiled the edicts of previous councils and the principles of Church law which he published about 1151,… … Catholic encyclopedia
The Irish (in Countries Other Than Ireland) — The Irish (in countries other than Ireland) † Catholic Encyclopedia ► The Irish (in countries other than Ireland) I. IN THE UNITED STATES Who were the first Irish to land on the American continent and the time of their arrival are … Catholic encyclopedia
The City and the Stars — … Wikipedia
The Dark Crystal — Theatrical release poster by Richard Amsel Directed by Jim Henson Frank Oz … Wikipedia
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen timeline — The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is an ongoing graphic novel series written by Alan Moore and illustrated by Kevin O Neill. The primary commentator on the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen series (hereto after in this article referred to as… … Wikipedia
The Vatican — The Vatican † Catholic Encyclopedia ► The Vatican This subject will be treated under the following heads: I. Introduction; II. Architectural History of the Vatican Palace; III. Description of the Palace; IV. Description of the… … Catholic encyclopedia
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past — North American box art Developer(s) Nintendo EAD Publisher(s) … Wikipedia
The Night Land — cover of The Night Land … Wikipedia
- The Superior Spider-Man: Volume 1, Dan Slott, J. M. DeMatteis, Jen Van Meter. It's the story that turned Spider-Man's world upsidedown, as a dying Doctor Octopus hatches his master plan for vengeance against Spider-Man: he will become him! As Peter Parker suddenly… Подробнее Купить за 3626 руб
- The Devil Delivered and Other Tales, Erikson Steven. Three very different but captivating tales from a master of epic fantasy. The Devil Delivered. A powerful, apocalyptic story set in a near future. The land of the great Lakota Nation blisters… Подробнее Купить за 1228 руб
- The Devil Delivered and Other Tales, Steven Erikson. Three very different but captivating tales from a master of epic fantasy. The Devil Delivered. A powerful, apocalyptic story set in a near future. The land of the great Lakota Nation blisters… Подробнее Купить за 1214 грн (только Украина)