1 bounce alongbounce along а) быстро двигаться This new car bounces along, doesn't it? б)быстро развиваться My work is just bouncing along now, thanks.
2 bounce along
1) быстро двигаться This new car bounces along, doesn't it? ≈ Эта новая машина очень быстро ездит, не так ли?
2) разг. быстро развиваться My work is just bouncing along now, thanks. ≈ Мое дело теперь идет в гору, спасибо.
3 bounce alongфраз. гл.
This new car bounces along, doesn't it? — Эта новая машина очень быстро ездит, не так ли?2) разг. быстро развиваться
My work is just bouncing along now, thanks. — Моё дело теперь идёт в гору, спасибо.
4 bounce alongбыстро двигатьсябыстро развиваться
См. также в других словарях:
bounce — bounce1 [ bauns ] verb ** ▸ 1 hit surface ▸ 2 move up and down ▸ 3 be reflected ▸ 4 when check is not paid ▸ 5 move energetically ▸ 6 when email comes back ▸ + PHRASES 1. ) intransitive or transitive if a ball or other object bounces, or if you… … Usage of the words and phrases in modern English
bounce — I UK [baʊns] / US verb Word forms bounce : present tense I/you/we/they bounce he/she/it bounces present participle bouncing past tense bounced past participle bounced ** 1) [intransitive/transitive] if a ball or other object bounces, or if you… … English dictionary
Bounce address — A bounce address is an e mail address to which bounce messages are delivered. There are many variants of the name, none of them used universally, including return path, reverse path, envelope from, envelope sender, MAIL FROM, 5321 FROM, return… … Wikipedia
Bounce message — A bounce message, or (failed) Delivery Status Notification (DSN) message, aka Non Delivery Report/Receipt (NDR), Non Delivery Notification (NDN), or simply a bounce is an automated electronic mail message from a mail system informing the sender… … Wikipedia
bounce — bounceable, adj. bounceably, adv. /bowns/, v., bounced, bouncing, n., adv. v.i. 1. to spring back from a surface in a lively manner: The ball bounced off the wall. 2. to strike the ground or other surface, and rebound: The ball bounced once… … Universalium
bounce — 1 verb 1 MOVE FROM A SURFACE (I, T) if a ball or other object bounces, it immediately moves away from a surface it has just hit, or you make it move in this way (+ off): The ball bounced off the crossbar and into the net. | bounce sth on/against… … Longman dictionary of contemporary English
bounce — [[t]baʊns[/t]] v. bounced, bounc•ing, n. adv. 1) to strike a surface and rebound; spring back: The ball bounced once before she caught it[/ex] 2) to move or walk in a lively, exuberant, or energetic manner 3) to move along repeatedly striking a… … From formal English to slang
Disney Sing Along Songs — is a series of videos, laserdiscs and DVDs with musical moments from various Disney films, TV shows and attractions. Lyrics for the songs are displayed on screen with the Mickey Mouse icon as a bouncing ball (The concept, which was originated at… … Wikipedia
Merrily We Roll Along (musical) — This article is about the musical by Stephen Sondheim. For other uses, see Merrily We Roll Along (disambiguation). Merrily We Roll Along Original Broadway poster for Sondheim Furth musical Music Stephen Sondheim … Wikipedia
Dead cat bounce — For the Irish comedy rock band, see Dead Cat Bounce (comedy band). In economics, a dead cat bounce is a small, brief recovery in the price of a declining stock. Derived from the idea that even a dead cat will bounce if it falls from a great… … Wikipedia
geomagnetic field — Magnetic field associated with the Earth. It is essentially dipolar (i.e., it has two poles, the northern and southern magnetic poles) on the Earth s surface. Away from the surface, the field becomes distorted. Most geomagnetists explain the… … Universalium
- Hello Mister Cold: Tales from the Hidden Valley, Porta Carles. Bundle up and get ready to spend the long winter with the charming creatures in Carles Porta's enchanting Hidden Valley. It's winter now in the hidden valley, and Maximus Cold has fallen into… Подробнее Купить за 1284 руб
- How Does a Lighthouse Work?, Belyaev R.. How can we tell one lighthouse from another? What did a lighthouse keeper used to do? Where are the most unusual lighthouses in the world? Depart on an enchanting voyage with the school… Подробнее Купить за 1087 руб
- Kings&Queens of England and Scotland, . Brimming with colorful photos, and the tragic, triumphant and sometimes brutal tales of British royal history, this engaging book gives readers an up-close-and-personal look at some of the… Подробнее Купить за 715 руб